Moopler
hippo

Tutorial How to use the XignCode host-emulator bypass(new bypass)

Hey guys,

as we all know, a knew bypass is out (thanks to Sprux). Since this bypass requires a bit mor effort than before, i thought a tutorial for you would be nice.

Before i start:

do not pm about help for this bypass! I will only answer to questions or problems here in this thread!

What do we need:

• VMWare(or another laptop, pc, w/e)
  • Visual Studio 2013 or 2015 ( i use 2015)
  • Auto-Updating EMS MSCRC from Chubzz
  • Detours
  • new bypass. Download here

Note: I will use the names computer1 and computer2. Computer1 is your vmware, laptop w/e where you wont hack on! It will function as a hoster for the bypass! Computer2 will be your laptop w/e where you will later hack on!

Tutorial

Step 1

• Install VMware. There are some good tutorials in youtube! 
  • Create a new virtual machine.
  • If you need a .iso, just use google. Im using win 7 64 bit on my VMware. Its up to which OS you prefer. 
  • Install Maplestory on your VMware.
  • Turn off the firewall on your VMware!

Step 2

Install Visual Studio 2013 or 2015. Im currently using 2015 so the pictures will be from there.

Note: Im using a german version of visual studio. Since i dont know how its called in the english version, i will provide screenshots! 

Note 2: This tutorial is made with visual studio 2015! If you are using 2013, you could get other errors or problems!

Step 3

• Extract the .rar file from the bypass.
  • You will now see some folders and files. Go to the Release folder and delete following files: XignCode Client.dll and XignCode Host.exe. (Why do we do this? We do this, because in this way we can check if the building of the bypass source was succesfull!)
  • Open now the file XignCode3 Bypass.sln
  • Some windows will pop up. Just press always yes.
  • Your windows should now look like this:
Spoiler

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.fb598e7ab1c5e66d708b

Step 4

• Before we can build the source, we have to edit some things, to make the bypass work for us.
  • Open in visual studio the file: client.cpp
Spoiler

2.PNG.47b19812952eb11875d74bbe5814c3dc.P

• Search now for the following area:
Spoiler

3.PNG.139f8a289b01b3493c1a2a6dcb4ec048.P

• Change the 192.168.1.44 to the ipv4 adress from computer1.
  • You can find this adress via cmd and ipconfig
  • Now open the file named main.cpp. You can find it under: XignCode Host->source

Spoiler

4.PNG.acc4dd6dc6b6ae3b1c22fd02302e09ab.P

• Search for the area: if (!XignCode::Initialize(L"C:\\MapleStory (Europe)"))
  • Here you have to put in the path of your maplestory folder on computer1. (Note: Paths are always given with \\ , not \)
  • Now open the file: XignCode.cpp. You can find it under XignCode Host->XignCode. (Its right under main.cpp)
  • Look for this area: std::wstring xigncode_directory = maplestory_directory + L"\\XignCode3";
  • Change the XignCode3 to XignCode

Step 5

• now we changed all things that we need. so we can build now the source.
  • To build the source just press F5.

Errors after Errors and how to solve them!

Q: Oh no! When i try to build the source, a window pops up and tells me there are some errors and the source cant be build! :(

A: If this window pops up just press no and you will probably see this:

Spoiler

5.PNG.7f9c7491c3409e76b9c78878140f52af.P

• You wil get something like: back_inserter' is not a member of 'std'

To solve this do a doubleclick on the first error. The file XignWriter.cpp will now open. At the top you will see the line: #include "XignWriter.hpp".

Just add under this line following: #include "iterator"

Now do a doubleclick on the second error. It will open the file: XignWriter.hpp.

At the top you will see following line: #include <Windows.h>. Under this line you add this: #include <iterator>

Now press 5. The debugging is now succesfull and you will see a new XignCode Host.exe in your Release folder.

Q: Alright, i got this. But the .dll is still missing!

• A: To get the .dll just do rightclick on XignCode Client and click on create. You will get now some errors like this:
  • Spoiler
    • 6.thumb.PNG.8ba2049539ea20e24321d369723d
  • Download this .rar: Detours.rar
  • extract it on your destop
  • Do a rightclick on XignCode Client and click on properties at the bottom.
  • click now on this
Spoiler

7.PNG.63bf97fddb9b8f97abcd6ebdabc7f472.P

• Now click on the word with include in it. On the right side, you will see an arrow. click on him
Spoiler

8.PNG.a886693a89aa9f626b9ab8b60d617d62.P

• click now on edit
  • a new window will appear. In this windows you will  a folder symbol. click on it
  • click on the button with the 3 dots
  • do a leftclick on the Detours folder and click chose folder
  • It should now look like this:
Spoiler

9.PNG.a6e64e95fde31b905551d3d44be9e99e.P

• press on okay
  • now click on the this point:
Spoiler

10.PNG.397d8ff199832c415ab5ad0d2cf9cecd.

• Do the same steps as above
  • now go the point: C/C++
  • click now on this point like in the picture . there will be again an arrow. click on it
Spoiler

11.PNG.5dab2deb81dcae1af8963bfcfbfa9037.

• click on edit
  • under WIN32 add this line: _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS
  • It should look like this:
Spoiler

12.PNG.a4264f4fd568977fde35d469c5860773.

• now rightclick on XignCode Client and click on create. You will still get 2 errors, but you can ignore them
  • Now you will see a new .dll in the Release folder

Step 6

• rename the XignCode Client.dll to following: x3.xem (Do a backup from your old x3.xem file, so if the bypass get patched, you can get a clean file again)
  • place this file in the XignCode folder(maplestory folder) on computer2!
  • place the XignCode Host.exe on computer1!

Step 7

• follow the instruction from this Thread: HERE!!!!

Step 8

• start the XignCode Host.exe on computer1. A new windows will pop up. Also the XignCode-Splash will pop up!
Spoiler

13.thumb.PNG.6a70d484045d8b9b584423104d0

• Now open maplestory on cimputer2.
  • Following windows will pop up:
Spoiler

14.PNG.a319e81df0400f0fad5bcb9b71a5a65c.

• go ingame. now you have to wait until these lines will be appear. Normally you have to wait 1-4 minutes.
Spoiler

15.PNG.d69d896113debb942f3a538fd234b90d.

• Now you can start CE and start hacking

I hope you like the tutorial

Credits:

Sprux for the bypass!

xScriptZx for his amazing help!

Chubzz for the crc!

Edited by hippo
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, Adolf Hipster said:

Btw, do I have to pm Chubbz for Auto-Updating EMS MSCRC or is it available here on the forums?

Just now, Mationga said:

i have to do ALL step in my other pc? i don't understand what i need to do on my "maple pc" and on my "other pc" :(

You have to do all code editing on your own pc, then place the executable on the virtual machine or laptop you're running to act as a bypass server.

2 minutes ago, Razz said:

You have to do all code editing on your own pc, then place the executable on the virtual machine or laptop you're running to act as a bypass server.

ty very much.. i think i understand :D i'll test here.

ps.: sorry for my bad english ;/

• Like 1

- Change the path to he path of your maplestory on the virtual machine, laptop, w/e.

I dont understand this step completely  if my maple is in C:://program files x86 nexon maple europe

should the code then be If (!Xigncode : : Initialize (L''C://programfiles x86//nexon//maplestory europe'' ) )

Or how should I make this line look like?

Just now, Juventus said:

- Change the path to he path of your maplestory on the virtual machine, laptop, w/e.

I dont understand this step completely  if my maple is in C:://program files x86 nexon maple europe

should the code then be If (!Xigncode : : Initialize (L''C://programfiles x86//nexon//maplestory europe'' ) )

Or how should I make this line look like?

Correct.

• Like 1

Add how to add detours library to a project, Many people is stucked at that point.

Good job.

Edited by xScriptZx
  • Like 1

what i need to do with the xingcode folder? the last step of the option 1. i need to change the name in the visual studio or change my folder to the name in visual studio?

i'm a little bit confuse :(

3 minutes ago, Mationga said:

what i need to do with the xingcode folder? the last step of the option 1. i need to change the name in the visual studio or change my folder to the name in visual studio?

i'm a little bit confuse :(

depends on you. i would change the name in the visual studio.

• Like 1

Its working for me. But is it supposed to dc the game every 5-10 mins? Perhaps I just suck xD 

Thanks for The tutorial, its gonna be helpful for allot of ppl.

its working for me, but when i'm using cheats, when i change of map in game, my game stop to work and close. what can i do to fix it?

15 minutes ago, Progity said:

its working but i take a lot of dc, have some way to fix it?

yeah, i got the same thing here.. every 5 min i got a dc

11 hours ago, Progity said:

its working for me, but when i'm using cheats, when i change of map in game, my game stop to work and close. what can i do to fix it?

You need a crc bypass.

9 hours ago, Mationga said:

ok, i've does everything, but when i execute the "XignCode Host.exe" in my  another pc, nothing happens.. is that ok?

The host needs to be open, obviously. Does the host have maple binaries and xigncode binaries to load? The reason you DC every 5 minutes is that the host isn't up to reply to the heartbeat requests.

2 hours ago, DAVHEED said:

You need a crc bypass.

The host needs to be open, obviously. Does the host have maple binaries and xigncode binaries to load? The reason you DC every 5 minutes is that the host isn't up to reply to the heartbeat requests.

Or they forgot to add the mscrc...

EDIT: oh lol, sorry, didn't read the first line!! --> You need a crc bypass.

Edited by xScriptZx

1 minute ago, xScriptZx said:

Or they forgot to add the mscrc...

MSCRC would result in shutdown pretty quickly, compared to HB which takes a few minutes.

you dont really need the emulator to be able to open the game and play and use CE (just prevent XC to load and u can play for a few minutes), the emulator is just to keep the client alive.

When i open Xigncode Host.exe i get this error: The file cannot be displayed in the editor because it is either binary or uses an unsupported text encoding.

What can i do to fix this?

btw i dont use vm i use other pc

Edited by oulieman

i started the xingcode host and oppenned a black window and it closed so fast that i cant see anything, is it right? and the ip that i have to use is that i can get from this website http://ipaddress.com/ ? 

Edited by Progity