Moopler
sharkz

Request GND or other way to speed up 50m dmg

Question

Hi again!

so i was wondering if it would be possible to speed up the 50m dmg hack like nd or sometihng via gnd or is it patched?

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sharkz said:

Hi again!

so i was wondering if it would be possible to speed up the 50m dmg hack like nd or sometihng via gnd or is it patched?

The damage hack is already pretty near no delay. As far as I know there are no hacks available to speed it up even more.

6 minutes ago, sharkz said:

well yes the 500k is but 50m is slower than a normal attack

You could try to use Fusion Attack to focus the attacks on one mob.

On 27/2/2016 at 11:44, sharkz said:

nah unfortnatly it doesnt do anything to speed it up

I can solo Hard Magnus using 50m dmg hack + fusion attack in less than 20 seconds....

What do u meant by "it dosent do anything to speed it up"?

• Like 1

You can speedup skillinjection, there is a check if the skill s already running which can be disabled and the skills will overlap themself however it dc within seconds. you can also use GND with remove the whole attack animation but it will also DC.

the 500k or 50m (which aint only 50m its like 50x6 or something like that didnt count). your problem is not the skill its that you attack 1 mob at the time, while you attack the mob its already dead but you are waiting for the server to tell you its dead before you move to the next one. the slower connection you have the slower kill rate you will get