Moopler

ibotyou is no longer allowed to be released on moopler due to the fact that the site admin allow users to hack other user without any consequences. happend more then once now and none of the users have gotten ban so far.
Im a person of morals and i cant agree with this sort of actions

Auto SP.PNG

Character info.PNG

iBotYou1.PNG

iBotYou2.PNG

iBotYou3.PNG

iBotYou4.PNG

iBotYou5.PNG

ItemFilter.PNG

Launcher.PNG

Small Mode.PNG

• Like 4

11 hours ago, angeleye said:

Client close after log on character, any solution?

Make sure your antivirus aint interupting with the dll injection. if the autologin works and you have no welcome screen (nexon and wizet logo) it should work

Hello, I succesfully installed XC bypass and tried to use this hack, but it crashes almost instantly (e.g about 30 seconds after the game boots up, I barely have time to select a character before it crashes). I have tried CE tables from this forum and they work fine, so I'm pretty sure I installed the bypass correctly. Could it be that this hack isn't giving the bypass time to start working (it says in the tutorial to wait 3-4 minutes upon startup). Did I do something wrong? Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance, guys

The bypass have 5 seconds to load before the bot is injected then it still have a few seconds before the bot actually enable any cheats (when the game screen have loaded).

If you need to select character by yourself the autologin aint working which means the bypass is not initialized propperly

OK so I fixed the crashing by redownloading iBotYou, but it still won't select a server, although it works if I manually select a server.

Also, kami works, but kami loot doesn't. It just keeps teleporting me onto the maps portals without looting anything, which is annoying.

Any idea how I could solve this?

Apart from these two minor things (which I'm sure are just issues on my end), it works great!

Thanks a lot for this awesome hack!

On 5.03.2016 at 18:31, Nickerian said:

Make sure your antivirus aint interupting with the dll injection. if the autologin works and you have no welcome screen (nexon and wizet logo) it should work

im not useing autologin cuz i log in from facebook

ok, now when i try to run with launcher i got error in log 

xxxxxxx : Failed To Retrive token, bad Login/ Connection/ Open SSL Library
xxxxxxx : Added to launch list

I install SSL library , but maybe i have to do somthing with it.

9 minutes ago, xiaosi said:

can u uptdate the kami for new patch of ems? please i bot you is really good one for ems.

which update do you mean? maple is still on v.116.2

How is this still a thread if there's no DL link anywhere?

I'd atleast remove the "[release]" tag infornt of the thread name

2 minutes ago, otkk said:

How is this still a thread if there's no DL link anywhere?

I'd atleast remove the "[release]" tag infornt of the thread name

The OP didn't notify me of this change, hence I had no idea of this. Let me close this topic.

• Like 1