Moopler
hippo

Feedback Future of Moopler

Hey guys,

the staff  are always willing to improve the experience fot the community here on moopler.net.

We already discussed several things that will probably come in the next time, but since you, the community, are the most important part of this site, its very important to know for us: 

What would you like to see in the future here on moopler.net?

What can we do, to improve the experience for the community here on moopler.net?

We are really looking forward to see your suggestions and ideas! 

P.S happy easter to everyone! :)

cheers,

hippo

To get this topic going I'll share a part of my vision for Moopler.

The European MapleStory hacking community is rather spoiled. Many hacks that remained private in GMS or MSEA are publicly available for EMS: Damage hack, GND, Item Vac, and so on. Due to the consistent high quality it's hard to meet the expectations of the community with new and original content. What I think the community as a whole lacks is efficient guides on how to bot certain classes or reach certain goals. There are so many hacks that have been forgotten, which are class specific. My aim would be to reintroduce these hacks the community and make hacking in MapleStory a real art again.

Guest Jafel

I think what the community lacks is incentive to start learning. People are spoonfed and wait until the few that release actually do so. The lack of user generated content is what makes the EMS community seem small, while it harbors lots of people. 

The only thing that happens is that people creatie, release and leech. There's no or barely any grouped learning or grouped discovery. There's an abundance of tutorials but nobody who uses them anymore. The community as a while would do much better if they started to work together. Teamwork is what would give an impulse to the community and would kickstart new ideas and cool projects.

That's just what I think of it.

The biggest issue with ems hacking community from the start was due to lack of bypasses and bots. New users want to download with 3 clicks and then you are ingame with godmode and even if it sounds "lame" new users that never heard about cheatengine, C++ or even the word assembler or hex maybe not even byte yeah the list is very long but those users needs to be able to feel the "power" of hacking to actually get any interest at all if its hard they wont even try.

For very long now there have been no bots, except mine which i create as a hobby and aimed for botters. its complicated to setup and require you to have knowlength about these kind of things.

a first step to get more members would be a simple tool that require no setup. just open it up and you have godmode, autoloot, autopotter and unlimited flashjump or some other "cool" feature for the new kids (some kind of launcher with dll injection bascilly). these simple tools have been long gone sadly and it have probably pushed away many people who wanted to try it out.

atm XC doesnt have a MSCRC therefore its very simple to do this for single client

• Like 1

I'm all for helping with hacks and such, a lot of 'new' people to the scene however tend to get shunned away by people who've been in the scene longer. 

3 hours ago, Lux said:

I'm all for helping with hacks and such, a lot of 'new' people to the scene however tend to get shunned away by people who've been in the scene longer. 

Is it the behaviour that scares the newcomers, or the high bar(knowledge) for entering?

53 minutes ago, Razz said:

Is it the behaviour that scares the newcomers, or the high bar(knowledge) for entering?

I think it's a combination of both. Also I think people are too afraid to ask stuff that might sound stupid or something that is new to them.

My two cents.

• Like 1

People just want a bypass, download a file to bot and that's pretty much it, there are so many other games, were you can just pay 7€ and get a bot to farm you things,you cannot find that in eums. I also would say that "old" members know eachother, and by the otherside you have the 'new' people that just want to download a bypass and be able to hack in maple. I really can't find any huge difference between a private forum or a public hackin forum on moopler, because people who can hack won't share it (I don't blame it) but then it's kinda pointless to have a forum for hackin if you're barely sharing things or not the basic thing to be able to hack. The only person who could really do stuff like that would be Sprux, just cause he's bored or w/e.

@bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, i agree on that, "why would you ask if you won't get what you want"

Edited by Bryko
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryko said:

People just want a bypass, download a file to bot and that's pretty much it, there are so many other games, were you can just pay 7€ and get a bot to farm you things,you cannot find that in eums. I also would say that "old" members know eachother, and by the otherside you have the 'new' people that just want to download a bypass and be able to hack in maple. I really can't find any huge difference between a private forum or a public hackin forum on moopler, because people who can hack won't share it (I don't blame it) but then it's kinda pointless to have a forum for hackin if you're barely sharing things or not the basic thing to be able to hack. The only person who could really do stuff like that would be Sprux, just cause he's bored or w/e.

@bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, i agree on that, "why would you ask if you won't get what you want"

Well, you're assuming that half the people in the community knows how to hack lel. It might come off as if everybody's knowledgeable, but it's actually much fewer people than you'd think, who are able to do stuff like creating bypasses.

5 hours ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

Well, you're assuming that half the people in the community knows how to hack lel. It might come off as if everybody's knowledgeable, but it's actually much fewer people than you'd think, who are able to do stuff like creating bypasses.

Nah, I assumed that few people are able to hack on this forum, wether it's by makin a bypass by themselves or by askin to someone else that has it or can make it :p. Being realistic how much time would it take to someone that has no idea about programmin to make one, If you think further i'd say nobody or almost nobody will invest their time in learnin just to be able to hack in maplestory XD. You have games like gw2, wow, d3, ff, cabal, aion, in all of em you're able to get a bot, by payin a small amount of euros or just by googling. That said I dont think that havin a bypass to few fellas will help people to be interested about hackin or learnin, or even to keep playing maplestory, just because you have tons of games to start hackin just by investin 20 min of your life. Moopler was more active when a bypass was available :P. However it's just my opinion. 

@Razz i think you're doin a good job, sooner or later it should pay-off. The GMS idea is quite good, it should drag more ppl into moopler ;p

57 minutes ago, Bryko said:

Nah, I assumed that few people are able to hack on this forum, wether it's by makin a bypass by themselves or by askin to someone else that has it or can make it :p. Being realistic how much time would it take to someone that has no idea about programmin to make one, If you think further i'd say nobody or almost nobody will invest their time in learnin just to be able to hack in maplestory XD. You have games like gw2, wow, d3, ff, cabal, aion, in all of em you're able to get a bot, by payin a small amount of euros or just by googling. That said I dont think that havin a bypass to few fellas will help people to be interested about hackin or learnin, or even to keep playing maplestory, just because you have tons of games to start hackin just by investin 20 min of your life. Moopler was more active when a bypass was available :P. However it's just my opinion. 

@Razz i think you're doin a good job, sooner or later it should pay-off. The GMS idea is quite good, it should drag more ppl into moopler ;p

The problem you're overlooking, is how "hard" it is, for a completely new programmer, to actually get started at a larger and far more undocumented game such a gw2, wow, d3, ff, cabal, aion, etc. That being said, the thing that earns you the most, is exploits that hasn't been found yet, and those can't be bought for a few $. MapleStory is like a free base with sub-open-source (pdb) information available. Therefor, MapleStory is an extremely easy game to hack (given you have a bypass that is), which allows for loads of experience- and growth to be gained. You can always move on, like I've done by expanding- or moving to many other games, but MapleStory is still a very nice platform to get started.

That being said, a bypass might come.

• Like 2