Moopler
YeeShin

Outdated Reactors Morph + Spawn Control [V114.1]

Hello Mooplers.

By using this script you can Morph All the reactors to the reactor you want and change it's X and Y spawn location.(Reactor Vac) (Client-Side)

For example changing a mining reactor into a Box reactor and then hitting it with normal attacks will let you mine that mining reactor. (But the Item drop location will stay the same)

Also with this script you can reveal hidden reactors. (There's so many hidden reactors around henesys is an example where you can find a reactor that drop a special event item)

There's some unbreakable reactor which requires a special thing to be activated. (Spawner reactors like Zakum)

There's so many uses for this script just try to figure what will be useful. :ohyou:

(I've set Reactor_ID to 0002000 by default and it's the normal brown box)

(You have to change the ReactorX and ReactorY to where you want the reactor to be)

// Moopler.net :wut:
// eMS V114.1

define(Reactor_ID_addy,00a94d5d) // Reactor ID Addy AoB 89 46 04 8B CF 89 5E 08 E8 ? ? ? ? 0F B6 C0 89 46 10 8B CF
define(Reactor_ID_ret,Reactor_ID_addy+5)
define(Reactor_X,00a94d7d) // Reactor X Addy AoB  Reactor_ID + 0x20 (or just check function)
define(Reactor_X_ret,Reactor_X+8)
define(Reactor_Y,00a94d88) // Reactor Y Addy AoB Reactor_ID + 0x2b (or just check function)
define(Reactor_Y_ret,Reactor_Y+5)
define(Reactor_ID, #0002000) // Reactor ID Morph
define(ReactorX, #957) // Reactor Spawn Location X
define(ReactorY, #100) // Reactor Spawn Location Y

[Enable]

alloc(YeeShin_Dupe,100)
alloc(Taku_Dupe,100)
alloc(DRT_Dupe,100)

YeeShin_Dupe:
mov eax,Reactor_ID
mov [esi+04],eax  // All Reactor ID
mov ecx,edi
jmp Reactor_ID_ret

Taku_Dupe:
mov eax,ReactorX
mov [esi+14],eax // Reactor X
call 00413800 // Original OP
jmp Reactor_X_ret

DRT_Dupe:
mov ecx,ReactorY
mov [esi+18],ecx // Reactor Y
mov ecx,edi
jmp Reactor_Y_ret

Reactor_ID_addy:
jmp YeeShin_Dupe

Reactor_X:
jmp Taku_Dupe
nop
nop
nop

Reactor_Y:
jmp DRT_Dupe

[Disable]

Reactor_ID_addy:
mov [esi+04],eax
mov ecx,edi

Reactor_X:
mov [esi+14],eax
call 00413800 // Original OP

Reactor_Y:
mov [esi+18],ecx
mov ecx,edi

dealloc(YeeShin_Dupe,100)
dealloc(Taku_Dupe,100)
dealloc(DRT_Dupe,100)

Edited by YeeShin
  • Like 5

what this do?

sorry for that i am not master of hacks like you guys

Reactors are things that when you interact with them they do something. (Mouse click, Reactor hit, Drop item on reactor)

And what this script does changing the reactor client-side and let you hit the box even if it's a mouse click reactor or mining reactor.

• Like 1

what this do?

Reactors are things that when you interact with them they do something. (Mouse click, Reactor hit, Drop item on reactor)

And what this script does changing the reactor client-side and let you hit the box even if it's a mouse click reactor or mining reactor.

Does this mean that once activated I should be able to walk around and hit boxes to drop random and some times special event items?

what this do?

Does this mean that once activated I should be able to walk around and hit boxes to drop random and some times special event items?

Yes, You will be able to hit the boxes even if they are hidden since you can morph them. (But the drop location will be the original spawn location and that can't be changed)

The items will not drop at the same as the box if you changed the X and Y.

There's tons of reactors around, but you wont be able to activate all the reactors. (There's some graphical reactors that doesn't do anything only change the way they look)

I will post reactors types when i have time.

• Like 2

Yes, You will be able to hit the boxes even if they are hidden since you can morph them. (But the drop location will be the original spawn location and that can't be changed)

There's tons of reactors around, but you wont be able to activate all the reactors. (There's some graphical reactors that doesn't do anything only change the way they look)

Thanks for the reply. Are the X and Y values in terms of a letter and a number such as 0E? Sorry if its a noob question :/

Thanks for the reply. Are the X and Y values in terms of a letter and a number such as 0E? Sorry if its a noob question :/

The "Letter and number" term is called Hexadecimal.

And the number only is Decimal.

#00020000 is in Decimal.

When you see # before a value then it's Decimal.

Edited by YeeShin
  • Like 2

so example use? you talk about event items? like what?

giphy.gif 

This script will not do this thing but, This is what possible with reactors and even more.

Edited by YeeShin
  • Like 3

so example use? you talk about event items? like what?

giphy.gif 

This script will not do this thing but, This is what possible with reactors and even more.

but not like able to get certain event item drops and selling them for tons of moneh? Kappa