Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
YaBishSince93PowerPT

Introduction OhMaGaad I'm here.

Hello everyone i've been playing MapleStory since GMS when Ludi just came out, i guess thats a long time ago... Im back on EMS after a few years of rest and im ready to kick booty. I'm David , 22 and from Portugal, I'm a photography student on my last year (YES!) I like to hangout with friends and etc'etc'etc like everyone else, i like my weed and i'm agaisnt tabacoo with strong believes, i also adore alcohool and that's that. Good Forum you built here =)

ps: my english might not be my strongest thing

Edited by YaBishSince93PowerPT
  • Like 1

Pure joints, i can't get any blunts "paper" anywere, and yeah bong and i always got my pipe in my car aswell :P

Nice, I wonder how expensive the weed is in Portugal. how many eu each gram, here in the netherlands on the streets it depends on from who you buy, how much you buy and the quality. but 1 gram of good weed is 7/10 euro.

Prices may vary in other area's of the netherland tho

Edited by XownAxeStyle
  • Like 1

Yeah its almost the same price, in my region (Sintra) i live by the sea and we got a good quantity of places to plant dem, so thats what we do, me and a few mates are from a small town and we plant and rarely sell we use it for our own consume, sometimes we need ot buy of course the weather is kinda unstable (global warming :wut:) and it fucks our plants

ps: we get our seed from sensiseeds.com or dutch-passion.nl

Edited by YaBishSince93PowerPT