Moopler
Razz

Guide Run MapleStory on VMWare Workstation

I was struggling with running MapleStory Europe v118.2 on my Virtual Machine. I received Themida errors about running MapleStory inside a VM and NGS Initialization Errors. I finally seem to have it working and will tell you what I've done in order to accomplish this.

1. Remove any other MapleStory installation from the VM and run a freshly downloaded MapleStory setup. This will correct all registry keys and other vague things MapleStory might not respond well on.
  2. Follow ayumilove's tutorial for preparing the guest OS and Virtual Machine settings, which can be found here: http://ayumilove.net/running-multiple-maplestory-clients-in-vmware-with-windows/
  3. Install Visual C++ Redistributable packages for 2013/2015 depending on the hacks you want to run (OPTIONAL)
    1. If you have a 32-bit installation of Windows you should only install the x86 version of the redistributable package
    2. If you have a 64-bit installation of Windows you should install both x86 and x64 versions of the redistributable package
  4. Install Moopler Manager for quicker access to your botting accounts (OPTIONAL)

• Like 3

I get the error : Cant run this under virutal machine.. And i googled it and i get a guide what to do, But there is no  VideoBiosVersion in my regedit.

41 minutes ago, Muurling said:

I get the error : Cant run this under virutal machine.. And i googled it and i get a guide what to do, But there is no  VideoBiosVersion in my regedit.

It completely depends on which virtualization software you use(e.g. VirtualBox or VMWare Player).

18 hours ago, Razz said:

It completely depends on which virtualization software you use(e.g. VirtualBox or VMWare Player).

Oh i am sorry! 

I am using VMWare Workstation pro. Windows 10. X64.

Tried to make that VideoBiosVersion but that does not work. (I got the right type) But it does not work :(

Edited by Muurling

Guest yuri
On 11/22/2016 at 22:40, whatishacks said:

is there any way to make VM not expire, other than purchasing lol, i tried a torrent and it didnt work

Just download legit and insert a key from google. No need to torrent.