Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
noobistnoober

Information Information regarding HaRepacker

Uhh so straight to the point; it's outdated as fuck. If you use HaRepacker you should probably know this/already know.

I use HaRepacker to mainly to  extract ids and other stuff for various purposes ;) 

An example of this problem is when you try to extract "check.img" in "Quest.wz" which contains the quest ids and the NPCs associated with each quest.

If you check quest.wz you'd realise that the some quest ids have gone over 65535 (FF FF), I'm guessing the creator of Harepacker never anticipated quests surpassing FF FF (2 bytes). But now that there are quests that go could go up to 4 bytes there is an issue.

If you try to extract quest ids and probably other things as well you'll notice 2 errors:

1. The extraction stops when the Id reaches 65535 

2. HaRepacker crashes due to new animations aka Ursus

So yeah HaRepacker is pretty broken atm. Uhhh if someone could make a better wz extractor that would be great :cry:pls i want 2 find exploits :(((( 

• Like 1

The new animation data is stored as string(JSON format) , afaik, the string is quite large, probably harepacker didn't handle it well

• Like 1

16 hours ago, XShade said:

The new animation data is stored as string(JSON format) , afaik, the string is quite large, probably harepacker didn't handle it well

Yeah that's the whole problem. HaRepacker is great but horribly outdated for the current version of the game.

18 minutes ago, noobistnoober said:

uhhh what the hell is that suppose to be  :huh:Not gonna download a random file.

lol ok probably you're smart.

I fixed some HaRepacker's bug and built it.

this one should work for current gms verison, but I wouldn't guarantee.

Edited by aasdfrlsbypass