Moopler
ButterSmooth

Question MaplestorySEA bypass/trainer

Question

Hi there. I'm just asking around cause MSEA is basically the only server i can play.

Is there a working bypass or hack for it? I've seen those hackers around but it seems that there are no public hacks around? 

Thanks for the help.

4 answers to this question

Moopler only supports GMS/EMS regions, we have no MSEA content to offer. Your guess is most likely right that there is no public/free bypass and hacks for MSEA.

Do you think that they might possibly be using the same xign? I believe EMS is using XiGNCode too.

Can i possibly PM the coder to slightly modify it to make it compatible for MSEA too?

Those hackers u seen ingame are from China, meso farmers, their trainer is private
EMS has been merged to GMS and xigncode was removed from EMS after the merge plan started
The old xigncode bypass released for EMS, 2 versions afaik, will not work with MSEA xigncode now, as MSEA is using newer version that patches those methods

Edited by XShade

1 hour ago, XShade said:

Those hackers u seen ingame are from China, meso farmers, their trainer is private
EMS has been merged to GMS and xigncode was removed from EMS after the merge plan started
The old xigncode bypass released for EMS, 2 versions afaik, will not work with MSEA xigncode now, as MSEA is using newer version that patches those methods

Oh no wonder i saw no more post about those xigncode. Thanks for all those answer.