Moopler Closing Read more... ×
Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
Trundle

Question Returning after almost 2 years

Question

Hello Moopler community,

I'm returning to EUMS after a very long break, something just seems to always drag me back to this game for a length of time before I end up taking a break again. I've been doing research and I can't seem to figure out if EUMS has a bypass and working hacks like the old days, when trainers was a thing.

From what I can see, hacks now are centered around cheat engine, which is fine by me but I can't seen to find a bypass or a way of bypassing to allow me to do use them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also; has EU MS combined with GMS? I've noticed a few threads that are sharing both versions in the title and heard of a merge happening but have no idea if it actually happened.

4 answers to this question

Yeah merge happened, Sprux hasn't released a proper bypass atm, but he released an alpha trainer that he said had bypass encoded in the trainer. I forgot where he uploaded it, but it's called firefly if I'm not mistaken.

2 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

Yeah merge happened, Sprux hasn't released a proper bypass atm, but he released an alpha trainer that he said had bypass encoded in the trainer. I forgot where he uploaded it, but it's called firefly if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you!

I'll try to figure this out, since everything seems a little different from before. Do you know the current version the game is on, I notice some topics in the GMS section of bypasses and stuff but dated back to august, I'm not sure if they'd still work to this day.

11 hours ago, Muurling said:

V.177.3 ! The site Enthusiast is talking about is Wecodez.

Thank you so much! I managed to find it and get it working, glad to know the community here is so helpful.