Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
ngnam87

Help [Solved]Help find some Offset

Hi Moopler,

i'm currently stuck on update some offset to get info, need help on:

MapIdOffset (MapBasePointer: 0x02A03EF8, found offset 0x163C from old AoB but get wrong value)

MobCountOffset AoB (MobBase: 0x029D8864, MobCountOffset: 0x10)

Thanks

Edit:

also need help on Hp and Mp Offset of CUserLocal

Edited by ngnam87

Map Info Base //CC C7 ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? 00 00 8B 0D ? ? ? ? 85 C9 74 ? E8 ? ? ? ? C2 04 00
Map ID Offset //89 87 ? ? 00 00 C6 87 ? ? ? ? 01 E8

• Like 2

The MobBase and MobCount is correct too. I just counted mobs ,+1 for invisible mob,  in two small maps and they lined up.

You can make an AOB for TSingleton_CMobPool above most Call HitMobInRect like Orbital Flame's. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OuterHaven said:

The MobBase and MobCount is correct too. I just counted mobs ,+1 for invisible mob,  in two small maps and they lined up.

You can make an AOB for TSingleton_CMobPool above most Call HitMobInRect like Orbital Flame's. 

i tried and know that MobCountOffset is correct but cannot find address so cannot make AoB, that's why i request AoB

1 hour ago, OuterHaven said:

It barely changes and if it does you can briefly just add to the oldoffset until its correct

well, i did try your method with Hp and Mp but no result can be found :v

1 minute ago, ngnam87 said:

well, i did try your method with Hp and Mp but no result can be found :v

Yeah those changed quite a bit, I would of used them too especially for Jr Boogie Unlimited Mana Script but I was lazy and just did simple stat hook after scanning values. 

can you provide method to find them? i did search and found address that hold Hp but when scan what address access it by CE nothing found ?

I had to scan quickly within 2min's b4 HAD but that was no problem since it was simple.
 I basically did what you did where I reduced the results then I used "Find what writes/access to this address" 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OuterHaven said:

I had to scan quickly within 2min's b4 HAD but that was no problem since it was simple.
 I basically did what you did where I reduced the results then I used "Find what writes/access to this address" 

figured out, many thank for fast answer and help me out xD