Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
Pischiello

Help Warping character to henesys

Question

Someone know a way to warp your char to henesys with scripts or packet? 

im stucked into a map that cannot leave so i wanted to ask if there is a way to eave it maybe with a script or packet

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Pischiello said:

Someone know a way to warp your char to henesys with scripts or packet? 

im stucked into a map that cannot leave so i wanted to ask if there is a way to eave it maybe with a script or packet

On EMS, before the GMS merge, you could send the FM Store/Trade/Cash trade header with the function set as a specific byte to open the Star Planet "Yut" game outside of Star Planet, closing this window would send you to Spinel's Forest. Go play around with it. (this is not guaranteed to work as so many things has changed by now)

Edited by DAVHEED
  • Like 1

You could possibly spam a maple guide teleport packet. Although you would have to provide more information such as your level. Then maybe someone who is in same level range is nice enough to grab you the packet of teleporting to an area.

• Like 1

Well i'm level 200+.. that (spam a maple guide teleport packet) seems nice.. someone got that packet alredy?

Edited by Pischiello

7 hours ago, Pischiello said:

Well i'm level 200+.. that (spam a maple guide teleport packet) seems nice.. someone got that packet alredy?

send this packet and exit through the top left portal

FF 02 19 82 60 00 0F 00 00 00

• Like 1

On 12-12-2016 at 22:22, Gabe02 said:

Is there any other way I can use to teleport?
I remember something like the perion fm packet, is it patched?

This packet is just the Dimensional Mirror content. Yes, they check your level server sided, so you can only warp to content you can actually warp to.
Fun fact: Change the 0F to 10 and it will teleport you to the Event Hall (even in tutorials)