Moopler
kevintjuh93

Release No Delay InGameDirectionEvent

1 minute ago, roilevi79366 said:

what this do?

Makes InGameDirections immediately send a response packet. This will make quests and blockbusters way faster.

seem to be nice release for leveling mule :v

just wonder about how server know when the event end? are there packet send back from client to server when event end?

11 minutes ago, ngnam87 said:

just wonder about how server know when the event end? are there packet send back from client to server when event end?

It's basically just a special Script Message Answer. That's all. The client handles the delays.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ngnam87 said:

I suppose it's similiar to dialog input, which also give some feedback to the server (soft keyboards, npc chats, etc.)

3 minutes ago, Razz said:

I suppose it's similiar to dialog input, which also give some feedback to the server (soft keyboards, npc chats, etc.)

Well this doesnt auto respond to DirectionInput. You would need to read the packets you get and return 0x28 for type 11 (monologue) and return 0x35 for type 17 (input)

wonder is there script allow us to auto reply to a NPC by fixed action! will be useful for map rush to another continent

37 minutes ago, ngnam87 said:

wonder is there script allow us to auto reply to a NPC by fixed action! will be useful for map rush to another continent

Check CCPlz. Nickerian once posted a script there that took affirmative actions on NPC Dialogs.

• Like 1

Guest yuri

This, @Razz ?

quite easy i assume? get the mouse handle function when clicked you will arrive on a jump based on the value of eax. doublecheck if it jumps to the same destination when u are in chat dialog and not. if its the same follow the call untill it takes a different turn and fix the issue ::3: if server sided it will act like you are not in a chat but nothing happens or you dc.

if it arrives at different destinations you can just redirect the jump.

this is quite handy for alot of things like disabled buttons, nd set out sp points and shit :P

Hey. Was scanning the AOB you provided at v180.1 and found nothing. Did it change? How's the function called?

Edited by int *pThis

On 6/1/2017 at 16:24, kevintjuh93 said:

On request... 

[Enable]
00DFF19A://6F 8B 46 08 83 E8 01 
db 0//stop fucking nopping.. just jmp 0 pls

[Disable]
00DFF19A:
db 6F

That comment is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

First of all, it's bad practice to in general to ever use jmp 0. Secondly, nop is specifically designed to not take up clock-cycles. If you use 'jmp 0' you might assume the same outcome as a 'nop' x 2, but you're actually looking at something worse: using cpu clocks for no purpose other than to do meaningless calculations.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

That comment is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

First of all, it's bad practice to in general to ever use jmp 0. Secondly, nop is specifically designed to not take up clock-cycles. If you use 'jmp 0' you might assume the same outcome as a 'nop' x 2, but you're actually looking at something worse: using cpu clocks for no purpose other than to do meaningless calculations.

Im too lazy to do multiple nops :D

And bad practice.. lel