Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
hippo

Tutorial How to use the new bypass (updated)

Hey guys,

i know there are already two guides out for how to use the new bypass, but im gonna show you which method i use.

What you need:

- XignCode3 Bypass (can be found here)

-  EMS MSCRC Bypass (can be found here)

- Cheat Engine

What you have to do:

- Rename your original file ijl15.dll to ijl15.old (in your maplestory folder)

- Place the files from the EMS MSCRC Bypass in your maple folder

- place the 55fec9f79edf0_EMS_XC3_v3.5.0.60_Bypass.dll in the load folder

- open now maplestory (recommended with the Launch++ (download here))

- press play

- start Cheat Engine

If  get detected, try following:

- restart your computer

- delete your XignCode folder, download this and place the folder in your maplestory folder

I hope the guide helps some people to get the bypass working for them. 

Credits: Chubbz for the bypass

cheers,

hippo

Edited by Razz
Changed URLs so that they work for other users as well
  • Like 4

do you have still anywhere on your pc one or both .dlls? if yes, remove them.

and did you try to clear you xign log?

my ijl15.dll give some problems it cant find it im running on win7 64bit can someone help me?

what do you mean with: it cant find it?

my ijl15.dll give some problems it cant find it im running on win7 64bit can someone help me?

when i start maple it say cant find ijl15.dll and the old 1 (normal) he starts up maple but not with the 1 from the hack

did 

when i start maple it say cant find ijl15.dll and the old 1 (normal) he starts up maple but not with the 1 from the hack

did you place the new .dll  in your maple folder?

did 

did you place the new .dll  in your maple folder?

yea did all what u told me too do in the toturial

it says to me that I am still an illegal program to use and I have ways of you tried but it does not help me please....

Move the hacks onto another Drive (like USB), this fixes it for most people who get detected.

I personaly ALWAYS get detected the first time after an restart/fresh start, when I try it a second time it works fine w/o problems.

• Like 1

it says to me that I am still an illegal program to use and I have ways of you tried but it does not help me please....

Move the hacks onto another Drive (like USB), this fixes it for most people who get detected.

I personaly ALWAYS get detected the first time after an restart/fresh start, when I try it a second time it works fine w/o problems.

This. Always get detected first try. Annoying to reload game/login but w/e

• Like 1

I can't get this to work anymore..  Yesterday morning afterthing worked perfectly, but since afternoon I keep getting xigncode illegal program detected.

I've tried re-install maplestory, run ccleaner, start pc, use hacks from an usb and replacing the xigncode by Razz ones.. Still having the problem anyone knows how to fix?

I can't get this to work anymore..  Yesterday morning afterthing worked perfectly, but since afternoon I keep getting xigncode illegal program detected.

I've tried re-install maplestory, run ccleaner, start pc, use hacks from an usb and replacing the xigncode by Razz ones.. Still having the problem anyone knows how to fix?

When are you opening your CE? Try to open CE once you are logged in and ingame.

When are you opening your CE? Try to open CE once you are logged in and ingame.

I'm opening CE once Im ingame, the first 10sec I can just do hacks and whatever I want but after 10sec-30sec I get ilegal program detected and my maplestory closes :S

Try replace the xigncode folder with a clean one first, then rename the folder in your USB which contains your hacks, CE, etc.. For example you put all ur CE and hacks in a folder named "My Hacks", change it to "My Hacks 1234214".

After that try start your maple and open CE from the renamed folder in your usb. This works for me everytime I get illegal program detected problem.

Edited by phaseone

Try replace the xigncode folder with a clean one first, then rename the folder in your USB which contains your hacks, CE, etc.. For example you put all ur CE and hacks in a folder named "My Hacks", change it to "My Hacks 1234214".

After that try start your maple and open CE from the renamed folder in your usb. This works for me everytime I get illegal program detected problem.

I'm still getting the xigncode illegal program detected :S

Try deleting the xigncode txt-file. Restart computer and redo the procedure. 

Again, xigncode illegal program detected :S

Edited by Juventus

Again, xigncode illegal program detected :S

Can't help you more than that, that is how I solved my xigncode illegal program detection. :fox-cry:

On 20.11.2015, 17:21:01, Areald said:

The xigncode link isnt working?

i will update the link asap 

Im trying to use cheatengine with the bypass, not working. However Waty's Kami Bot is working without getting a 'Illegal shit detected' thingy. Cheat engine is installed on a other drive. What can i try to fix this?