• High Interest - ArcheAge
    • High Interest - TERA
    • High Interest - Dungeon Fighter Online
    • High Interest - Elsword
    • High Interest - Echo of Souls
    • High Interest - Mabinogi
    • Very High Interest - Vindictus
    • Very High Interest - Combat Arms

I've been wanting to try new territory for a while now. I tried powers with Ghost In The Shell: First Assault, but it was easily defeated, and the community was EXCEPTIONALLY small. I then proceeded to try Warframe, but that too, was exceptionally easily defeated.

I want to develop hacks for a game that is not only fun to develop for- and which offers loads of opportunities, but also one that is atleast somewhat populated. Throw your thoughts into the poll above.

I've also prefixed all the games in the poll, based on how much personal interest I have in the game. :)

Edited by NewSprux2.0?

I have also been looking for games to get into hacking again besides looking at MapleStory. Let me know if you pick any. I thought Tera was loads of fun when I was hacking the game for profit and knowledge with others in the EU / RU scene. I met many of my friends in the RU hacking community. It is an easy defeat for clb / botting / (remove mutex) multi client in general and is global so there could be some potential profit. The only third party anti hack protection I know of is XignCode for Korea, Japan, and possibly SEA.

http://www.enjoy-trainer.ru/files/file/9-tera-online/

1 minute ago, Sb2000 said:

Memory aimbots for overwatch sell for like $250/month. Easy money.

In my honest opinion, Blizzard games shouldn't be hacked - heck, they're even games I'd play if I were to play for fun :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

In my honest opinion, Blizzard games shouldn't be hacked - heck, they're even games I'd play if I were to play for fun :P

$250 a month for now. Nobody should fuck with Blizzard games. Just wait till their lawyers attack. No mercy. Learn from the past and avoid doing memory "hax" for their products at all costs even if they do have popular games that could have profit. Once your taxes are filed; good luck with thinking that you are "safe" from legal harm.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Five said:

$250 a month for now. Nobody should fuck with Blizzard games. Just wait till their lawyers attack. No mercy. Learn from the past and avoid doing memory "hax" for their products at all costs even if they do have popular games that could have profit. Once your taxes are filed; good luck with thinking that you are "safe" from legal harm.

Can confirm, avoid Overwatch aimbots at all costs (Even non-memory based)

1 hour ago, Five said:

I think Blizzard will bother you only when you decide to profit off your aimbot, i had around ~10k active members for around one and a half month, a week after i announced that it's going to be subscription based aimbot, i got a warning before lawsuit from some Blizzard lawyer. 

You'd probably get bored with TERA and ArcheAge pretty quick. Teleport, speed and fly hacks are about the only fun things you can really get out of them. ArcheAge radars are pretty good for finding hidden camps etc. Bots are always fun to make of course but that depends on whether or not you actually care about making a farm for either of the games. I did vote ArcheAge though because knowing you you'll probably find some ridiculous shit immediately.

Edited by Roast

On 19/3/2017 at 02:15, Size said:

Wanna help me make a trainer for smite i already made a aim bot and have a few pointers .

Add me on discord: CENSORED. Please sign up to watch this link.

Edited by NewSprux2.0?