Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
lapeiro

Question Semi Item Vac v162.4

Question

How can i make it work? the offset it uses comes from left wall offset or is it from the address? (according to the AoB's i got the right addresses/offsets for char X/Y but the items are never dropped near char, its like it doesn't do anything )

EDIT: pet item vac dc's for me , but not for other people, i tried changing OS from x32 to x64 same problem, with and witouth delay, doesn't make a difference

Edited by lapeiro

11 answers to this question

Semi-Itemvac only works in MapleStory because of retarded developers. Unless the private-server developers INTENTIONALLY copied this retarded way of handling mob movement, the hack should not be possible.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, lapeiro said:

what about Full Map Loot?

Full Map Loot should be possible, considering the client is in charge of character movement and thus also character-position upon looting.

Semi-itemvac works by the client sending a mob-OnDeath packet, which contains the "dying coordinates", which are then spoofable (resulting in drops coming from that place). If they just track the mob location server-sided and drop items where the mob was last seen moving (last movement-packet being sent), this is not possible.

• Like 1

still, i have the supposed right addresses... but it doesn't seem to work, or dc's me but doesnt dc other people... :(

3 hours ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

Semi-Itemvac only works in MapleStory because of retarded developers. Unless the private-server developers INTENTIONALLY copied this retarded way of handling mob movement, the hack should not be possible.

what about Full Map Loot?

Just now, NewSprux2.0? said:

Full Map Loot should be possible, considering the client is in charge of character movement and thus also character-position upon looting.

Semi-itemvac works by the client sending a mob-OnDeath packet, which contains the "dying coordinates", which are then spoofable (resulting in drops coming from that place). If they just track the mob location server-sided and drop items where the mob was last seen moving (last movement-packet being sent), this is not possible.

thanks, now i just need to figure out how to change the script of full map loot in order to work with the function of 162.4 then

4 hours ago, lapeiro said:

thanks, now i just need to figure out how to change the script of full map loot in order to work with the function of 162.4 then

already got this script updated and working on Ellinia, so yeah, it is possible.

Just now, idoarama said:

already got this script updated and working on Ellinia, so yeah, it is possible.

function changed didnt it? at least it looks different, always crashes for me

Just now, lapeiro said:

function changed didnt it? at least it looks different, always crashes for me

Yeah it changed.

what scripts did you manage to update so for?

2 minutes ago, idoarama said:

Yeah it changed.

what scripts did you manage to update so for?

SI / FMA / Pet IV / No mob reaction + no combo + no multikill / Mob Disarm / Mob Freeze / BWFMA / No blazing exctintion effect and i also had portal kami

Edited by lapeiro

Just now, lapeiro said:

SI / FMA / Pet IV / No mob reaction + no combo + no multikill / Mob Disarm / Mob Freeze / BWFMA / No blazing exctintion effect

I got some goodies too, If you want I can give you everything I have / Sharing is caring ^^ / #5529Her

add me at discord Hercules#5529