Moopler
Mehodin

Discussion CALLOUT TO ALL LUNA BOTTERS!!

Hello!!! We can all see how fucked up the economy is right now. Therefor I will have to ask all Luna bottersto join my discord server so we can try and fix it. Means more irl cash/B. I'd greatly appreciate if you would hit me up if you bot in Luna. Lets fix theeconomy together. (I'll give you discord when pm'd)

I don't think the people that could influence the meso price are active on Moopler

Edited by Razz

4 hours ago, Enthusiast said:

It's nice to see someone trying atleast. 

As if I'd stop selling just cause some guy wants me to stop :troll:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

As if I'd stop selling just cause some guy wants me to stop :troll:

i wouldnt tell you to stop XD. i'd only tell you to raise your prices along with pretty much everyone else. to 1. make more meso. 2. be able to sell meso for more $

On 16. maj 2017 at 20:50, YCitgez said:

i wouldnt tell you to stop XD. i'd only tell you to raise your prices along with pretty much everyone else. to 1. make more meso. 2. be able to sell meso for more $

Cartel management never works. Someone's gonna see their chance in that, and start selling lower than the new bar, resulting in nobody else selling.

Assume we agrees to sell for $20 worldwide, someone would sell for $15 and net all the customers and the sellers would undercut yet again, to the point we're at.

2 words: supply and demand.

• Like 1