Moopler
Crypt707

Help Can't decrypt packets :o

I try mapleshark is not longer decrypting packets for me, the aes key still the same, I look on ZLZ.dll already. RIP :cry:

df350f7ff0.png

try 13522A5B080210600602430FB44B35051B0A5F090F500C1B3355010952DEC71E

Edited by DAVHEED

ok give me a sec 

nop didn't work, I try a few mapleshark version and latest 2026 but no luck

Edited by Crypt707

did you actually went inside to the game channel? it decrypts fine the login selection but after entering the game I get encrypted data. :(

14 minutes ago, Crypt707 said:

did you actually went inside to the game channel? it decrypts fine the login selection but after entering the game I get encrypted data. :(

Headers are encrypted. Data is not.

Just now, Crypt707 said:

y u no specify that in your original post then - maybe gms went back to shanda implementation im too lazy to check it out now. plus bad at reversing so im not actually sure whats going on, but you appear to be right about encryption changing once in game and connected to *:8585

2 minutes ago, Razz said:

Headers are encrypted. Data is not.

I know headers were encrypted for sent only, but not for receive, even if sent and receive  headers were encrypted the packet structure of a packet could it be read just fine  with the aes key, which mapleshark is not doing it.

recv headers appear to be encypted when you get ingame like send headers, but worst, the whole packet is encrypted not just the header

Edited by maplefreak200

56 minutes ago, Crypt707 said:

Yes, Unless nexon no longer use ZLZ.dll this time. and only edit the client.

ZLZ.dll is still being compiled; you can monitor its static analyisis with the posts I made here:

I messed around a bit and saw this being thrown around once you "login" but is then garbage collected from memory once you are in game; I haven't fully looked into anything yet so don't take anything I mention too seriously.

F1 7D E7 60 F0 D2 E7 95 F0 0D D8 E6 FE 51 CF EB 07 1A D7 08 00 13 E2 80 FC 8B E7 BC 04 16 E4 EA