Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
zaspy

Question need help looking for crc with hwid randomizer to multiclient

Question

I could really use your guy's help! I am looking for one of these, I was told this is what I need to multiclient Maplestory, I would be really happy to get one of these bypasses! thanks!

Edited by zaspy
NOT mabinogi! sorry!

4 answers to this question

*inhales*

boi

what are we supposed to do with this information you have provided. you haven't told us which region or version of maplestory you want to find this for.

for hwid, go take a look at the .pdb leak and see how you can trace a signature for CSystemInfo::GetMachineId (hwid function).

for crc, start by understanding what it actually is, here is a decent explanation taken from stackoverflow.

Now, what if you could calculate some value that is much smaller than the data itself yet is dependent on it? So if the data changed along the way (memory hacking), the calculated value would no longer "match" the data and you would know a memory edit has occurred. Is there such a calculation?

What about simple division and taking a remainder as this value?

Say I want to transmit an information/number 1,000. I divide it by chosen number - like 6 for instance ... that gives me 166 and a remainder of 4. I take the remainder as my check value which is much smaller than the information I'm actually transmitting.

If a memory edit had occurred and it would receive 998 instead of 1,000 due to hacking - it would divide it by 6, get a remainder of 2 which does not match 4 and viola it knows a hacking attempt has occurred. That is the basic principle of CRC.

Of course it is a little more complicated because it divides by a polynomial but the principle of using a remainder as a "short value representing the data" to check it for changes in the same way stands.

once you grasp it's concept, it should be logical that we need to either stop the CRC completely, or trick it with false information. the latter is the most common method to bypass the crc. the only requirement is having a functional debugger.

Edited by Taku
  • Like 2

Sorry

15 minutes ago, Taku said:

*inhales*

boi

what are we supposed to do with this information you have provided. you haven't told us which region or version of maplestory you want to find this for.

for hwid, go take a look at the .pdb leak and see how you can trace a signature for CSystemInfo::GetMachineId (hwid function).

for crc, start by understanding what it actually is, here is a decent explanation taken from stackoverflow.

Now, what if you could calculate some value that is much smaller than the data itself yet is dependent on it? So if the data changed along the way (memory hacking), the calculated value would no longer "match" the data and you would know a memory edit has occurred. Is there such a calculation?

What about simple division and taking a remainder as this value?

Say I want to transmit an information/number 1,000. I divide it by chosen number - like 6 for instance ... that gives me 166 and a remainder of 4. I take the remainder as my check value which is much smaller than the information I'm actually transmitting.

If a memory edit had occurred and it would receive 998 instead of 1,000 due to hacking - it would divide it by 6, get a remainder of 2 which does not match 4 and viola it knows a hacking attempt has occurred. That is the basic principle of CRC.

Of course it is a little more complicated because it divides by a polynomial but the principle of using a remainder as a "short value representing the data" to check it for changes in the same way stands.

once you grasp it's concept, it should be logical that we need to either stop the CRC completely, or trick it with false information. the latter is the most common method to bypass the crc. the only requirement is having a functional debugger.

Sorry its for north America and plus sorry, but I'm not a coder, I don't know much about this stuff, I just want to multibox. DX teach me senpai

Tbh I have no idea how to do any of this stuff, that's why I need the help. please... I just need to multiclient for maplestory, a simple instruction would be helpful... oh and the version is the latest maplestory version and north america

But if you have no idea how to do this stuff, a "simple instruction" would not help you at all. Someone saying "hook x API" won't help you, so in reality what you're looking for is the complete answer yeah?