Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
A Silk Mutt

Help Web Development

Hey guys, I'm looking for an experienced developer who's knowledgeable in the following:

• PHP
  • JavaScript / jQuery
  • MySQL

It would also help, but isn't required, if you were familiar with the following:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • Prototype JS
  • E-Commerce Platforms (Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, OSCommerce, etc)

Before explaining what exactly you'd be helping with, I must tell you that there will be no pay to start. This isn't a one-time hire for just one application or job. It's a long-term investment of sorts, and if you're knowledgeable, fun, easy-going, mature (but also immature at times) and non-argumentative (this doesn't mean I don't want to hear your honest opinions) then it means you could be a part of something that has the potential to be very profitable. As well as a part of something that could mean other profitable projects down the road.

You will need to prove that you meet requirements.

The project(s):

An ongoing and currently live project where I'm the only developer. Lots of room for improvement, additions and suggestions. Specifics can be given after we talk.

Future:

MS Private Server creation - different than the rest. This project would include a couple of others who are extremely knowledgeable about MS.

Centralized social media platform that revolves around games

Contact: leave your Skype/Discord in a post, or private message me

Side note: Also looking for a skilled GFX artist for banners, ads, icons, etc!

Edited by A Silk Mutt

39 minutes ago, A Silk Mutt said:

MS Private Server creation - different than the rest. This project would include a couple of others who are extremely knowledgeable about MS.

This part triggered me. There's nobody "extremely knowledgeable about MS" in the MS private server development scene :|

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

This part triggered me. There's nobody "extremely knowledgeable about MS" in the MS private server development scene :|

Extremely knowledgeable about MS, but have yet to enter the MS private server development scene. Apologies if it triggered you.

I am, in no way, trying to trigger anyone or hurt their feelings, nor am I trying to sound cocky, but the people I'm talking about know more about MS than anyone here. I don't intend on name dropping, but everyone probably knows who I'm referring to. They've made their fortunes from MS already, but are looking for new challenges.

7 hours ago, A Silk Mutt said:

Extremely knowledgeable about MS, but have yet to enter the MS private server development scene. Apologies if it triggered you.

I am, in no way, trying to trigger anyone or hurt their feelings, nor am I trying to sound cocky, but the people I'm talking about know more about MS than anyone here. I don't intend on name dropping, but everyone probably knows who I'm referring to. They've made their fortunes from MS already, but are looking for new challenges.

Kek, nobody knows who you're referring to, as a such person does not exist :D

• Like 1

@A Silk MuttBro turn down the pretentiousness and people might be inclined to respond. Although you gotta look long after someone who knows what they are doing willing to work for no pay, as they'd just get a real job. At most you'll get some 16 year old who's made babbys first website and thinks he's hot shit.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Erotica said:

@A Silk MuttBro turn down the pretentiousness and people might be inclined to respond. Although you gotta look long after someone who knows what they are doing willing to work for no pay, as they'd just get a real job. At most you'll get some 16 year old who's made babbys first website and thinks he's hot shit.

ur just mad cuz i can do <h1> headhead </h1> 

Hi Multitask, why no pay at the start? Didn't you claim to have made 20k+ with PixelMarket already?

Edited by Coinita

13 hours ago, Erotica said:

While I appreciate the advice, there's a reason for not wanting someone who requires pay to start. They're no fun to work with. Some people, like me, have a full-time job and do this sort of stuff in our spare time.  If I was going to pay someone from the get go, I'd just go to Freelancer or Upwork and hire someone from India or Romania.

Doesn't matter though, I've had a couple people already interested through other forums. So no need for this thread anymore.

@Coinita UzpAyWI.png

While the site has done more sales since May than some people will probably make over the next 5 years, it isn't cheap running a site like this. There are many risks involved in virtual item sales, and my site protects all parties from scams while being the lowest in fees of any other site.

Regardless, thanks everyone for your help. This can be closed, or kept open for you guys to keep posting. It's clear this site needs more activity and I'm glad I've been able to provide a little help in that regard.

7 hours ago, A Silk Mutt said:

While I appreciate the advice, there's a reason for not wanting someone who requires pay to start. They're no fun to work with. Some people, like me, have a full-time job and do this sort of stuff in our spare time.  If I was going to pay someone from the get go, I'd just go to Freelancer or Upwork and hire someone from India or Romania.
Doesn't matter though, I've had a couple people already interested through other forums. So no need for this thread anymore.

More like you just want to use people because you can't afford to hire them. You talk about long term investment but you failed to even provide an estimate of how much the person could earn with you after working for FREE. It's quite evident you have no plans to pay the person. Furthermore, you went on to say you have a full time and you're just doing this during your spare time which makes you look even worst. You're basically saying, "I have a full time job" so I need to hire someone to do the work without pay due to my lack of time

You are not fooling anyone with an image of your fake balance. PixelMarket is a fail and you didn't make jack shit from that site. You would have gone to upwork or freelancer long ago if you weren't a cheapskate trying to trick people into joining up with you without pay and making this seem like some sort of golden opportunity. 

You posted this same thread on all the other forums because you're desperate, and cheap. You're nothing more than a narcissistic cannibal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2017 at 00:22, PixelMarketIsaScam said:

More like you just want to use people because you can't afford to hire them. You talk about long term investment but you failed to even provide an estimate of how much the person could earn with you after working for FREE. It's quite evident you have no plans to pay the person. Furthermore, you went on to say you have a full time and you're just doing this during your spare time which makes you look even worst. You're basically saying, "I have a full time job" so I need to hire someone to do the work without pay due to my lack of time

You are not fooling anyone with an image of your fake balance. PixelMarket is a fail and you didn't make jack shit from that site. You would have gone to upwork or freelancer long ago if you weren't a cheapskate trying to trick people into joining up with you without pay and making this seem like some sort of golden opportunity. 

You posted this same thread on all the other forums because you're desperate, and cheap. You're nothing more than a narcissistic cannibal.

I just check this pixel market site and it doesn't look that bad. The pixel sellers goes up to 89 pages. I don't know how he makes money, but I guess by providing some sort of protection to his customers? or he takes a % off every sale made. + he got a good start by selling a Pixel Market Tag to gs users lol. You must be jealous of him.

@Korgon the issue is regarding that there is no down payment for services and requires a personal investment of time and money. There isn't a estimated projection which is a huge issue since @A Silk Mutt is trying to obtain the interest of others. Literally is entrepreneurship 101. Which is why so many people are tapping out or are upset about it. There have been several cases of this happening to people where they get scammed of doing services for free.

Nobody can assume the truth is always told. That small life time sales could be anything from 2008 if he is talking about BT or just a made up number. In 2015 they earned around 72K total. The true earnings from their newest site is a mystery. @Korgon it is more like taking a tax on each sale and buyer's payments and throwing it into a money pool which can be used to either refund others, save for later or be fully transferred to the seller. I don't know they keep the pool constantly full though and could be done from taking a % from BT. In theory if that is all true then a fairly large group of scammers should be able to leech onto their site. After selling false information of XYZ; it should implode if or when a large amount of refunds are done at once. If you want a better example look at several history examples of how a currency crisis works. This special idea of theirs was just basic economics 101 rehashed. All in all they might have also prevented my little theory by pairing matching transactions with refunds but that also leads to another issue in the "system".
Let's find out.

Edited by HAPPYMASTER