Moopler
wshh

Discussion How to Auto Rune (Automatically)

Korgon already said you need to find the pointer to the rune's X/Y. I'm assuming the automated process will be something like this:

Read X/Y > Enter into Do Rune from Afar, then enable > Enable Auto Rune

4 minutes ago, misterdave35 said:

Korgon already said you need to find the pointer to the rune's X/Y. I'm assuming the automated process will be something like this:

Read X/Y > Enter into Do Rune from Afar, then enable > Enable Auto Rune

Nah, that's actually wrong. He doesn't know what he's talking about, as all the scripts he posted was from some old CT I gave him in a random discord channel, so he doesn't really understand the scripts.

For full automation, you must bypass the position-check for rune-activation, then listen for the key-display handler and then enter the corresponding key (virtually speaking). It's really simple to do in practice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

Nah, that's actually wrong. He doesn't know what he's talking about, as all the scripts he posted was from some old CT I gave him in a random discord channel, so he doesn't really understand the scripts.

For full automation, you must bypass the position-check for rune-activation, then listen for the key-display handler and then enter the corresponding key (virtually speaking). It's really simple to do in practice.

Benny make a script for that please <3

Ugh all of you are wrong.

1. No delay and unlimited MP was made through me with LL actually making it bypassless on first attempt, then released script and bot (MSB) publicly with no outside information.

2. I been apart of CEF MSS and fyi Moose, Sunbeam, x0r, reload etc all created the first vac's and what not. PG hack was Xentare. 

7 hours ago, nokia said:

1. No delay and unlimited MP was made through me with LL actually making it bypassless on first attempt, then released script and bot (MSB) publicly with no outside information.

2. I been apart of CEF MSS and fyi Moose, Sunbeam, x0r, reload etc all created the first vac's and what not. PG hack was Xentare. 

Dude what. gND was originally made by Firev2 and already released in private channels like a year before MSB was even in development. And I know for a fact that a certain someone shared it with you.

• Haha 2

God 

19 hours ago, nokia said:

Hi AASDF, now stfu