Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
Ful3NN

Help maplestory unpack

is there any tutorials to unpack maplestory client for old versions(before BB )  ?

thanks for helpers.

21 hours ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

Unpacking, devirtualizing and modifying are three very different things

I meant to cancel the protection of themida , i guess its the first step to make a localhost.

also can you explain what is devirtualizing and modifying?

Edited by Ful3NN

The difficulty in making maplestory localhosts lie not with the unpacking part, but with the modification part. MapleStory is filled with traps for unpacking attempts.

1 hour ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

The difficulty in making maplestory localhosts lie not with the unpacking part, but with the modification part. MapleStory is filled with traps for unpacking attempts.

Eh, pre-BB as he's asking for it was pretty damn straightforward.

3 hours ago, Erotica said:

Eh, pre-BB as he's asking for it was pretty damn straightforward.

If he can't unpack the client, which is just clicking a button, he will not be able to patch all the checks (unpack check, hackshield, ip, mutex, etc)

i need to start from something , who said i can't .

just need to learn reverse engineering , asm and i will go for it...

Edited by Ful3NN

7 minutes ago, Ful3NN said:

i need to start from something , who said i can't .

just need to learn reverse engineering , asm and i will go for it...

These aren't things you just "just" learn. That's like saying "I just need to learn chinese real quick".

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2018 at 06:47, NewSprux2.0? said:

These aren't things you just "just" learn. That's like saying "I just need to learn chinese real quick".

your right but no need to be like that hes just asking a question why not just explain what the core concept of unpacking is and then let him try and figure it out from there? instead of just trying to belittle someone for not knowing something.

1 hour ago, db4206910 said:

your right but no need to be like that hes just asking a question why not just explain what the core concept of unpacking is and then let him try and figure it out from there? instead of just trying to belittle someone for not knowing something.

There's countless of themida unpack scripts that'll handle the older versions of maple. Maybe even the new versions, I got no idea. He doesn't need any help he just needs to learn to google.

3 hours ago, db4206910 said:

Because it annoys me when people goes "Oh, I see something I'd like which nobody has made publicly available. I will default to assume that it is a piece of cake to make and takes literally no practice."