Moopler
NewSprux2.0?

Release NexonGameThreat (NexonGameSecurity bypass)

Anybody doesn't know what you are doing like me?? O.o

I opened attached source file but what i can understand was nothing?

I actually tested it once. In fact, the XP64 bit system can also run in MapleStory. My test results show that only the win7 SP1 system is not possible. Of course, I am in China. If you are interested, you can contact me. I think we can There should be some cooperation.

Edited by hejialin12
Typo

This works perfectly on gms2 btw, just replace the mutex hook with a function to just load the library and that's it. It'll even still auto-load into both maplestory2.exe and blackcipher.aes just fine

• Like 3

9 hours ago, gipal said:

This works perfectly on gms2 btw, just replace the mutex hook with a function to just load the library and that's it. It'll even still auto-load into both maplestory2.exe and blackcipher.aes just fine

But it doesn’t block background detections for GMS2 - you’re looking at heavy information sharing with nexon if you don’t block that.

On 02/11/2018 at 19:03, NewSprux2.0? said:

But it doesn’t block background detections for GMS2 - you’re looking at heavy information sharing with nexon if you don’t block that.

Hi, Puppet,

Nice to meet you, I have read your NGS emulator source code, got a lot of help. I'm working on the GMS2 to emulate right now, I want to ask you two questions. 

firstly, I load NGClient.aes and BlackCipher.aes to call start, but the GMS2 crashed when on the eighth call.

Secondly, How do you do unvirtualization of themida?

Thanks your for help.

Shuo.

Edited by Shuo
  • Haha 1

On 12/01/2019 at 09:22, Shuo said:

Hi, Puppet,

Nice to meet you, I have read your NGS emulator source code, got a lot of help. I'm working on the GMS2 to emulate right now, I want to ask you two questions. 

firstly, I load NGClient.aes and BlackCipher.aes to call start, but the GMS2 crashed when on the eighth call.

Secondly, How do you do unvirtualization of themida?

Thanks your for help.

Shuo.

That emulator dates from 2015 when ngs was version 2.12.24.0 and it was stolen from Mahorori @aasdfrlsbypass

The stealer couldn't update or maintain it, so its only resolve was to post it public on his github in 2017. :xd:

19 hours ago, Iolreeree said:

That emulator dates from 2015 when ngs was version 2.12.24.0 and it was stolen from Mahorori @aasdfrlsbypass

The stealer couldn't update or maintain it, so its only resolve was to post it public on his github in 2017. :xd:

Are you sure? I didn't know it that I think would be bad thing and have you researched the NGS emulator? Let's together.

6 hours ago, Shuo said:

Are you sure? I didn't know it that I think would be bad thing and have you researched the NGS emulator? Let's together.

He’s a troll, ignore him. I made the emulator back in 2012, and I don’t remember much about it anymore, sorry.

5 hours ago, kino0924 said:

Any plans to reveal or update this model of implementation?

Thanks!

Nope, I am done with the public scene and maplestory, I only do Ms2 now.

On 14/01/2019 at 14:09, Shuo said:

One hundred percent sure it is leeched if it's posted by valdemar caroe.

Fun fact: He told some other foreign asians kid in another thread that kms has "over 50 crc". Thus showing the world the emptiness that vacants his very mind.

Edited by Iolreeree