Moopler
wanndi

Outdated Inventory Slot Exploit [v116.1]

Hello Mooplers,

there are 2 possible methods I know of

Method 1: inb4 this works one only for new created characters such as Mercedes, Kaiser and Angelic Buster

How it works:

1. Create a new character (Mercedes, Kaiser or Angelic Buster), after login the NPC will ask you to skip the tutorial cutscenes. DON'T CLICK ANYTHING.

Spoiler

moopler_1.thumb.png.34cf3d6c044d6c1a861b

2. Kill your character by sending this packet  C0 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** FD 00 FF FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 

Spoiler

moopler_2.thumb.png.91746881747c46a50c22

3. Don't bother about the revive pop up. Just click 'Yes' to skip tutorial cutscenes. By doing so you'll be respawn in the map. 

4. Repeat from Step 2.

With every respawn/skip you'll expand your inventory by 4 slots and gain 3 SP for your 1st job. Kaiser starts with 28 Slots so repeating this 17 times should give you a full expanded inventory. Mercedes will have maxed charm (lvl 100) aswell. Like here:

Spoiler

moopler_3.thumb.png.002fb8b3f71f8129b42a

imo this exploit is pretty useful for making mules to store all your eqp, use, etc...

Feel free to try other classes, I already tried most of them with tutorial scenes tho

Also there might be some other uses with this method. 

Method 2: works for all classes, you will need a coupon tho

How it works: 

1. Get a coupon to increase your inventory/claim event coupon.

Spoiler

moopler_4.thumb.png.61d8566a54f7bee797fc

2. Click on the coupon but DON'T CLICK on 'Yes' yet.

Spoiler

moopler_5.thumb.png.f6612732cb17e93498b1

3. Kill your character by sending this packet C0 00 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** FD 00 FF FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 . 

Spoiler

moopler_6.thumb.png.074779ed0996cb349478

4. Now click 'Yes' to expand your inventory and click 'OK' after that to be sent to the next town.

5. Repeat from step 2 until you have full expanded inventory.

Spoiler

moopler_7.thumb.png.9298bc00e43ad926020a

So have fun :wut: 

credits goes to eaxvac 
no credits to Schnee for not updating the packet lele

Edited by wanndi
  • Like 11

Does this work with the Cash Shop coupons that cost 8K NX? It says "the item will be applied immediately upon purchase".

Does this work with the Cash Shop coupons that cost 8K NX? It says "the item will be applied immediately upon purchase".

Nope, it doesn't work with the NX coupon at least not with this method.

So it all boils down to killing your character before completing the operation?

By any chance do you gain extra AP aswell?

My Kaiser level 10 has 58 STR, he gained about 23 AP extra. I think it stops after 23 tho

Hi, I have a question? when I try to used the Xingcode bypass and MSCRCbypass, I inject the PE but the xingcode throw the message error and maple crash.. ? i need some help plz! -.-"

Hi, I have a question? when I try to used the Xingcode bypass and MSCRCbypass, I inject the PE but the xingcode throw the message error and maple crash.. ? i need some help plz! -.-"

Put PE on Usb or another drive.

29 minutes ago, nyoedujo said:

You didn't have to release method 2

mate why do you always cry when someone releases some shit exploit? LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1