Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
Crypt707

Question How to bypass casting skills on maps that we are not allow?

Question

I need help where to look on CE as the title describe
some maps are not allow to cast skills or  open other windows

I know that if I bypass, it maybe clientside , and I may dc, etc, etc.
I just need a hint
I look into the entire opcode packet for map related switching 01 to 00 or 00 to 01 hoping to enable or disable this restriction 
almost simular to what this guy ask on ragezone.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/jump-quest-event-map-skill-979172/
please help :(

6 answers to this question

An easier approach would be to find the hide/show UI window function, figure out where it's called from, attempt to call it from that map, if it isn't accessed, keep backtracing. When you figure out where it "stops" allowing you, you'll know what it's comparing against - now you make a static pointer to that offset and read what sets that value from the map-packet.

• Like 1

I think my bypass can't handle debug, exactly when I back tracing to a pointer it crash instantly
I may need an unpack version?
for CField::IsSkillForbidden will be the same question? other then searched on IDA first.

searching for the Decimal fieldlimit id on CE and replacing with ceros  semi does that job

But for UI's is different story I find the caller and every time I send a packet I get the correct value on EAX from there i place my back trace
to EBP pop this is where it crash client, I can't trace no further.

Edited by Crypt707

Old wz edit, you can edit map properties, you need the map id, then enter to "Map.wz>MapX>map id.img>info>fieldLimit" and change it to "0", then you can cast skills on that map.

that's how i got to ardenmil with my phantom to steal skills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if a skill packet is sent(easy to check for, or just send your own) and the reply from the server is "you cannot cast this skill on this map" or whatever the fuck the message is, i doubt there is a way to get around the server sided check. unless you find some other way to inject it that the server does not account for. have you tried various summon injection methods?

• Like 1

changing the fieldlimit to 0 via map.wz or by scanning the id on CE and changing the value to 0 allows me to use basic skills, but other job skills are null
to be honest i'm more into the UI restriction, I try packets too but they are null as well

the bold byte "16" for example will open old skill maker

but even with this packet still restricted. T_T

On 05/05/2018 at 02:09, Erotica said:

if a skill packet is sent(easy to check for, or just send your own) and the reply from the server is "you cannot cast this skill on this map" or whatever the fuck the message is, i doubt there is a way to get around the server sided check. unless you find some other way to inject it that the server does not account for. have you tried various summon injection methods?

Edited by Crypt707