Moopler
Razz

Help CLB Channel Server

Hi babes,

I'm currently struggling to get my CLB connected to a channel server. As soon as I send initial / handshake packet (0x006E) I get disconnected. I've been comparing my values to the ones Maple sends itself and I can't seem to find a problem.

So far I've come to think of the following problems:

• Nexon started rejecting authentication tokens obtained from their WebApi on their channel server;
  • An additional check has been added that I am unaware of;
  • I made a stupid mistake.

My code:

protected override void OnHandshakeReceived(ushort version, ushort subversion, byte locale, byte newbyte)
        {
            PacketWriter writer = new PacketWriter(ChannelHeader.S_Handshake);
            writer.WriteUInt32(Context.SelectedWorld);
            writer.WriteUInt32(Context.CharacterId);
            writer.WriteBytes(new byte[] { 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, });
            //1writer.WriteBytes(Hwid.PhyisicalAddress);
            writer.WriteUInt32(Hwid.HDDSerial);
            writer.WriteInt32(0);
            writer.WriteUInt16(Hwid.Checksum);
            writer.WriteUInt16(0);
            writer.WriteUInt64(Context.SessionId);

if (Client != null)
                Client.SendPacket(writer, false);
        }

Could anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I fear it's the first option, but there's no way I could check that.

Thanksies 😍

According to GK and their premium trainer, there is some sort of detection on the web login. I'm not sure if that's the issue here but it is a thing.

Edited by BonSalsa

On 19/08/2018 at 07:42, Erotica said:

Do you spoof the user agent to the nexon launcher, etc?

https://github.com/Razzstep/libmsclb2/blob/master/libmsclb2/Authentication/Web/WebApi.cs#L48
Assuming he is still using the same .net lib source for this project I say yes. Razz check if they updated their User Agent. I noticed in the past they started to ban some accounts over the user agents I mixed with a range of windows version headers. Most auto bans were when using Windows XP SP3 -> SP1. If worse comes to worse double check by logging packets with https interception on their launcher client. Might have changed something small? They update that launcher almost every week it seems.

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel said:

https://github.com/Razzstep/libmsclb2/blob/master/libmsclb2/Authentication/Web/WebApi.cs#L48
Assuming he is still using the same .net lib source for this project I say yes. Razz check if they updated their User Agent. I noticed in the past they started to ban some accounts over the user agents I mixed with a range of windows version headers. Most auto bans were when using Windows XP SP3 -> SP1. If worse comes to worse double check by logging packets with https interception on their launcher client. Might have changed something small? They update that launcher almost every week it seems.

I'll look into it. I noticed Nexon added some extra checks in their launcher client thingy. They won't accept certificates not trusted by your PC, so that's a new one.

• Like 1

Seems like the web api isn't the problem. I have no idea whether there's a difference between tokens requested by MapleStory.exe and tokens requested by using their WebAPI. Strange...

theres a few different ways to login...try diff avenues. (webstart, normal login, nmco). omg  i swear to god once when i did gms clb nexon changed IP's but the old one was still running so for some reason i could get past login but not ingame. stumped me for weeks until i peeked at ip LOL

• Like 1