Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
Ezekiel

Snippet Ever-Expanding Expression Generator

This is more of a pseudo tool which explains how most pretty advance commercial obfuscators / packers / protectors / virtualizers expand expressions out. More generations past 50 will give more variations where you start to see less duplicates like (19/19) for example. Around 1000 or so cycles it will take around 10 minutes or so to complete tasks. This is because I did not make this multi-threaded and ConstantExpansion's split operation is the most time consuming sub task since it just tries to randomly brute-force algorithms for 30 seconds.

Please note that division and mods are currently not implemented and require additional type-casting in python for the expression to work. 
Also note that pows are currently commented out as well since it is not a universal operator in other languages such as C and C++. 
* I may throw in some final result cleaning regexes in the future to output with type-casts and pow function wrappers to get around this.

There may be some mistakes in the results due to some minor mistakes I made during some late nights working on this. If you find an issue please send me the entire expression JSON file or send the final resulting expression and I can trace it back to where the expansion failed; much thanks to another project I made along side this one.

As a side note galaxy is quite handy for more non-native based languages (.NET, Python, JavaScript, LUA, ETC) to confuse simple iterations and add beef on common logic.

This is still under active development so be patient 😊

Source: https://github.com/0xee1/galaxy

Demo:
galaxy_demo_a.gif.6afa6a112986744ad74ffef13655ab0f.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Lol'd Giora after all theses years you still can't code for shit. Useless shit is useless. I put it on https://codecrap.com/

It's like going to the gym everyday unable to build any muscles or VO2.

Edited by Roosh

12 minutes ago, Roosh said:

Lol'd Giora after all theses years you still can't code for shit. Useless shit is useless. I put it on https://codecrap.com/

It's like going to the gym everyday unable to build any muscles or VO2.

I have no clue who you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with the majority of the code. I focused on a modular design to transfer and edit easily with other projects. If you see an issue internally tell me. Your verbal insults are dry and dated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel said:

I have no clue who you are talking about. There is nothing wrong with the majority of the code. I focused on a modular design to transfer and edit easily with other projects. If you see an issue internally tell me. Your verbal insults are dry and dated.

You do realize in one of your many github account you used your giora email? You are as stupid as a brain dead bird. Why bother replying? You act like you're 1337, but deep down you are retarded. People been hitting you with a frying pan son. gtfo

wow giora is still around LOOOL surprised he didn't get bombed in his parents basement with his 7 cats by now

10 hours ago, Roosh said:

You do realize in one of your many github account you used your giora email? You are as stupid as a brain dead bird. Why bother replying? You act like you're 1337, but deep down you are retarded. People been hitting you with a frying pan son. gtfo

The hell are you talking about? I got no beef with you or this Giora person / alias from your haunted past. What ever you keep coming up with is not even remotely close to the truth and the actuality of things. Leave me alone and stop trying to contact me via different forms of medias. No, I don't want to respond to your PMs. I'm not your fucking buddy and I have no clue who you are. Also, if that is the best come back you have then I'm sorry for you. Your autism is severely hindering your attempts at expressing your own feelings. Autism seemed to have also affected your abilities to communicate with others to further learn the truth since I first came into the community in early 2017. 

• A brain dead bird wow never heard that phrase. Now ask yourself this, do they even keep brain dead birds on life support? You might've done more damage if you actually said the phrase right as small bird-brain but who am I to crush your own creativity.

• You act like you're 1337. You seem to have prejudice against me just because I'm educated, like to share my thoughts, apply myself, and have different view points? Wow. Someone is jealous. I never thought I was acting 1337 at all ever since I joined this community. I just enjoy learning, sharing, and talking with others.

• Deep down you are retarded, that may be true deep down we are probably all retarded. If you consider cognitive thinking as the outer layer which gives us our human persona and abilities to think and react. You just gave a blow to yourself and everyone else reading that. Who even comes up with that as a insult? Like hell you would be a monkey in a zoo if you couldn't think and just stating that towards someone that is like saying the dirt is brown if you rip the grass away. It is hardly a insult to begin with and rather more of a self-revelation about humans in general.

• People been hitting you with a frying pan son. gtfo. Now this one was my favorite. It is like you believe you have already won the argument and nothing can beat the cards you have already played so you throw in a son. gtfo. Lots of creative vibes here and I'm really feeling it. I like the ghetto broken English of "People been hitting you" and the "son. gtfo" part. That really starts to show your own writing abilities when it comes to expressing your vocabulary. You would've got more punch if you said it is like people have been hitting, but even then it makes hardly zero sense. What people? Where? Who are the people? Now, with a frying pan son, is this how people attack others in your country? Like why a frying pan? The worse it would either be brain hemorrhages or death depending on the amount of people,  which you say is more than one. Now that is also assuming you automatically meant the head. However, you didn't state where I would be getting hit at so that is really up to who ever is reading the negative past tense statement. Now that I think about it where did you hear that getting hit frying pans will automatically decrease your IQ? Where did you even coin the term for that? How did that even make sense to you as you typed it out? Is that really the best triumph insult you can really throw out there to top off the previous insults? If you said something like: You disappeared for a long time. How many cocks did you end up sucking to get out of jail? or even something like I fucked your mum everyday while you were gone I would've at least given you more respect. Now see you gotta put into more detail into the insults. You can't just combine sperg statement like farts are like reverse burps and your code is good as a crippled chimpanzee with diarrhoea.

My first reply was to provide context clues, if you can even do reading comprehension; I was warning you that I'm not going take your remarks seriously if you don't have anything serious to say about this thread topic. You apparently didn't get that so I am making a second reply to further explain it to you.

This, second and LAST reply, is to finalize my statement that you are misinformed.

7 hours ago, wshh said:

wow giora is still around LOOOL surprised he didn't get bombed in his parents basement with his 7 cats by now

Who even are you and what are you even talking about? 7 cats? What?

---

Now to continue my message: If you both have nothing to say about the current thread topic or anything related to the development of this project then stop and go gossip elsewhere; I'm sure you both have lots to catch up on.

Edited by Ezekiel
way2jewish2quit
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ezekiel said:

The hell are you talking about? I got no beef with you or this Giora person / alias from your haunted past. What ever you keep coming up with is not even remotely close to the truth and the actuality of things. Leave me alone and stop trying to contact me via different forms of medias. No, I don't want to respond to your PMs. I'm not your fucking buddy and I have no clue who you are. Also, if that is the best come back you have then I'm sorry for you. Your autism is severely hindering your attempts at expressing your own feelings. Autism seemed to have also affected your abilities to communicate with others to further learn the truth since I first came into the community in early 2017. 

• A brain dead bird wow never heard that phrase. Now ask yourself this, do they even keep brain dead birds on life support? You might've done more damage if you actually said the phrase right as small bird-brain but who am I to crush your own creativity.

• You act like you're 1337. You seem to have prejudice against me just because I'm educated, like to share my thoughts, apply myself, and have different view points? Wow. Someone is jealous. I never thought I was acting 1337 at all ever since I joined this community. I just enjoy learning, sharing, and talking with others.

• Deep down you are retarded, that may be true deep down we are probably all retarded. If you consider cognitive thinking as the outer layer which gives us our human persona and abilities to think and react. You just gave a blow to yourself and everyone else reading that. Who even comes up with that as a insult? Like hell you would be a monkey in a zoo if you couldn't think and just stating that towards someone that is like saying the dirt is brown if you rip the grass away. It is hardly a insult to begin with and rather more of a self-revelation about humans in general.

• People been hitting you with a frying pan son. gtfo. Now this one was my favorite. It is like you believe you have already won the argument and nothing can beat the cards you have already played so you throw in a son. gtfo. Lots of creative vibes here and I'm really feeling it. I like the ghetto broken English of "People been hitting you" and the "son. gtfo" part. That really starts to show your own writing abilities when it comes to expressing your vocabulary. You would've got more punch if you said it is like people have been hitting, but even then it makes hardly zero sense. What people? Where? Who are the people? Now, with a frying pan son, is this how people attack others in your country? Like why a frying pan? The worse it would either be brain hemorrhages or death depending on the amount of people,  which you say is more than one. Now that is also assuming you automatically meant the head. However, you didn't state where I would be getting hit at so that is really up to who ever is reading the negative past tense statement. Now that I think about it where did you hear that getting hit frying pans will automatically decrease your IQ? Where did you even coin the term for that? How did that even make sense to you as you typed it out? Is that really the best triumph insult you can really throw out there to top off the previous insults? If you said something like: You disappeared for a long time. How many cocks did you end up sucking to get out of jail? or even something like I fucked your mum everyday while you were gone I would've at least given you more respect. Now see you gotta put into more detail into the insults. You can't just combine sperg statement like farts are like reverse burps and your code is good as a crippled chimpanzee with diarrhoea.

My first reply was to provide context clues, if you can even do reading comprehension; I was warning you that I'm not going take your remarks seriously if you don't have anything serious to say about this thread topic. You apparently didn't get that so I am making a second reply to further explain it to you.

This, second and LAST reply, is to finalize my statement that you are misinformed.

Who even are you and what are you even talking about? 7 cats? What?

---

Now to continue my message: If you both have nothing to say about the current thread topic or anything related to the development of this project then stop and go gossip elsewhere; I'm sure you both have lots to catch up on.

o.o well done

@Ezekiel I dont know the other dude who was bashing you, and bombing your cats I was just joking but if you are Gioracef than yah I do know you and you kno me as well lol and liquid369 etc etc