Moopler
Boop

Improvements on thread-tags.

Would make life so much easier (for me atleast), or change the colour of the tags.

Green = Up to date

Red     = Outdated

Capture.png

Not sure if that is a good suggestion or not, but I would prefer it that way.

• Like 1

This crossed my mind earlier this week, I'll see what the software can do in this case.

• Like 2

The vers. number should part of the syntax for the titles for releases, that way people should be able to deduce either if its if its updated or not updated. 

But ofc forums will always run into the problem that somehow people can't put together v114 =/ v115 and that a code for v114 isn't for/updated for v115 regardless of that. 

Edited by OuterHaven

Okay, I think I have a couple of solutions.

Solution 1

Change the topic prefix from 'Release' to 'Outdated'. This will look something like: https://www.moopler.net/topic/9-kami-v1141/

There will only be a distinction between Outdated and the other prefixes/tags.

Solution 2

The use of version numbers in the topic prefix instead of 'Release', 'Script' or 'Packet'.

Personally I am not too much of a fan as it requires administrator actions to add these.

Okay, I think I have a couple of solutions.

Solution 1

Change the topic prefix from 'Release' to 'Outdated'. This will look something like: https://www.moopler.net/topic/9-kami-v1141/

There will only be a distinction between Outdated and the other prefixes/tags.

Solution 2

The use of version numbers in the topic prefix instead of 'Release', 'Script' or 'Packet'.

Personally I am not too much of a fan as it requires administrator actions to add these.

Changing the color of the tag? Is that possible? I think that would be really nice ^^,