Moopler
Sign in to follow this  
BonSalsa

Question Getting mob ID

Question

I'm am wondering if there is any way to grab the unique mob ID's for each mod in the map. I need them for packets but can't get them with any of the available public things and lack the knowledge to create anything myself.

8 answers to this question

Inside the CMobPool struct you can find the ZList<ZRef<CMob>> object at offset 0x34.

Then inside each CMob you can find the ZtlSecurePack<unsigned int> dwMobID at offset 0x288 (unless this offset has changed in the last patch, I haven't had a need for it in a while).

Then you call the ZtlSecureFuse<unsigned int> function on it to actually read the data.

• Like 1

Damn, all of that is beyond me. Any chance of you adding support for this to your library on the other site?

There's a whole lot of infrastructure I'd have to build into the library to add mob iteration and that sort of thing. Right now the library is very simple.

Your best bet would be to ask the trainer creators to add the feature.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NewSprux2.0? said:

Firefly featured mob iteration, you could just rip it from there

I've adapted the one from firefly for a trainer I've been making. The CMobPool struct has changed pretty significantly and similarly to player count, the actual count is encrypted now.

In the trainer I'm making I've got it all working, but the library he's referring to is extremely lightweight, just a module that gets imported into Terminal's python scripter.

• Like 1

Is this still the correct AoB for CMobPool "8B 0D ? ? ? ? 8D 85 ? FF FF FF 6A 00 6A 00"? I don't have Terminal atm and the public bypass isn't updated so I can't test anything.

Also where can I find the Firefly source? I'm not really educated in ASM or any REing or memory editing but I do enjoy programming and I think it'd be pretty to look at and maybe learn something from.