Moopler
phaseone

Question kami from asm to c++

Question

Could anyone help? I am trying to convert kami script to c++. I believe the two lines below activates the kami codecave. I checked that dd means define dword. Other tutorials only show how to activate a codecave with jmp or call. How do I code the  "dd Kami" in c++ to activate the kami? 

017D2770+70:
dd Kami

6 answers to this question

Yes, take the square-root of 3.249.570.025, shift it 16 bits left, or it with (146.637 / 3) and translate to hexadecimal.

static_cast<unsigned int>((3.249.570.025 << 16) | (146.637 / 3)) = 0xDEADBEEF. Now you've solved the question of Christmas.

Try to understand how bypassless hooking works, if you understand the basic concept you can make your own func for it. Else just get a non bypassless version of the script.

Edited by Taku

On 6-11-2015 18:19:04, Sprux said:

Yes, take the square-root of 3.249.570.025, shift it 16 bits left, or it with (146.637 / 3) and translate to hexadecimal.

static_cast<unsigned int>((3.249.570.025 << 16) | (146.637 / 3)) = 0xDEADBEEF. Now you've solved the question of Christmas.

Your reply is unrelated to his question.

@phaseone

Airride wrote something about bypassless hooking on CCPlz. I suggest you read this: https://ccplz.net/resources/making-script-bypassless.214/

You're both (Taku and Razz) misleading him greatly. His question was simple: How do I change the value of an address like CE's address define dword function. It's very simple.

__declspec(naked) void __stdcall Kami
{
	__asm do_magic;
}

void EnableShitFuckingTwatAssKami()
{
	const int address = 0x017D2770 + 0x70; // address

// one-liner:
	*reinterpret_cast<void**>(address) = Kami;

// Breaking it up:
	void** address_pointer = reinterpret_cast<void**>(address); //Create a pointer-object to an instance of type void*
	*address_pointer = Kami; // Set the value of the void* pointer (set the void*-value of the pointer) to the address of Kami (the function above).
}

Now please, if you're gonna mark my post as "unrelated" atleast make sure your own posts aren't unrelated aswell :grin:

Edited by Sprux
dasdasdad

reason i (and probably rez) didn't c&p the code was to make him look into it. I think if he is going to work with bypassless scripts it would be good to try and understand how it works before converting it to c++/inline asm.

Edited by Taku
  • Like 1