Moopler
Bryko

How to update scripts without AOB ?

Question

3 answers to this question

Creating an AoB isn't that hard. Creating a proper AoB is where it gets tricky.

The instructions within the AoB contain references and other variables that may change as Nexon adds more content, much like how your document index in Word changes as you add more pages. In order to track functions easily after an update we make use of AoB's. The usefulness of an AoB is limited by the version dependant variables, which, as the name indicates, might change after an update. You can use question marks to indicate which part of the AoB is variable, Cheat Engine will accept any value at the place of the question mark.

With all due respect, I don't think you will be able to create a proper AoB with the information currently known to you, so let me put you into the right direction.

You should read the following documents (If you want to learn):

Please do note that these two tutorials do not cover everything and simplify a lot of things.

I also rather not see any whining about creating AoB's in the shoutbox :wut:. If you have a question or do not understant something completely make a new topic. That way it's easier to write a wall of text and hopefully help you. This is not directed at you personally, but more as a general statement.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Razz said:

Creating an AoB isn't that hard. Creating a proper AoB is where it gets tricky.

The instructions within the AoB contain references and other variables that may change as Nexon adds more content, much like how your document index in Word changes as you add more pages. In order to track functions easily after an update we make use of AoB's. The usefulness of an AoB is limited by the version dependant variables, which, as the name indicates, might change after an update. You can use question marks to indicate which part of the AoB is variable, Cheat Engine will accept any value at the place of the question mark.

With all due respect, I don't think you will be able to create a proper AoB with the information currently known to you, so let me put you into the right direction.

You should read the following documents (If you want to learn):

Please do note that these two tutorials do not cover everything and simplify a lot of things.

I also rather not see any whining about creating AoB's in the shoutbox :wut:. If you have a question or do not understant something completely make a new topic. That way it's easier to write a wall of text and hopefully help you. This is not directed at you personally, but more as a general statement.

You'd be better off just explaining to him what an AoB actually is.

8 minutes ago, Sprux said:

You'd be better off just explaining to him what an AoB actually is.

I had hoped c.q. assumed he would already know :(

• Like 1